Friday, June 02, 2006

I got a letter!

16

Jodi was tagged to do a Kreative Meme.

Here are the rules:

Jodi picks a letter and I am supposed to use 10 words beginning with the that letter.

At first I didn't want the Letter Z, but now I there are even harder letters out there. K for example, it's a toughie! K is the letter chosen for me, so K it is oKay.

Here are my K's

Killer: NO not what you are thinking. It's my blogmad surfer ranking.



Keep: Keep Tryin' is a song sung by Amel Larrieux when she was one half of the Duo "Groove Theory" It's a inspirational song that I love to listen too. It's also where I got my favorite quote from. "Nothing can stop you as long as you listen to your heart".

Keen: I seem to be able to see and hear stuff no one else sees or hears. Sometimes people don't want to listen until its too late. Once while I was at work, I smelled a faint scent of something burning, coming from somewhere. The two other people at the desk didn't smell it and no one didn't seem to even care what I thought. Two hours later black smoke started rising out from one of the registers computer monitor at the service desk.

Kindness: I'm trying my best to be kind. Last year I was hit with some big family issues, and they made me feel cold, uncaring, insensitive and bitter. I wanted to lash out at everyone, and I kept everyone at arms length. After I got suspended for a week from work, I thought about what I was doing, and I decided that I would try hard to be a more thoughtful person. Even if no one notices.

Kryptonite: No I'm not Superman, but like him I have a weakness. My is Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies! I can't resist them. I have to though, for the sake of my health. If I could give up Cherry Coke along with all of the other sodas, Oatmeal Creme pies shouldn't be any less of a challenge.

Kindred: They say opposites attract. Well if that is the case, why haven't I found The woman of my dreams yet. Sometimes it seems like I am completely and totally the antithesis to just about every woman on Earth. I don't believe opposites attract, that's why I am looking for my Kindred Spirit! I wish she would pop me upside my head already.

Kin: I still haven't gotten in touch with my family on either side of my gene pool. I want to be as closed to them as when I was a kid, but I want to be myself around them. No holding back, and this among other things is keeping me from picking up the phone. Dad I miss you too!

Kid: I wish I could go back and relive my childhood. I missed out on a lot of things! Summer camp, sports, making lots of friends, seeing my dad more than once a month, learning to swim. I wish I had more encouragement and support from my dad. I wish...

Klutz: Like I said before, I am the second most clumsy person on Earth. My former Co-worker claimed to be the most clumsy. Who am I to argue, after she severely cut her index finger on a deli slicer and slipped and fell on the floor in the same day. Hey I only stubbed both of my big toes in the same night.

Knicks: referring to my favorite NBA team, the New York Knicks. At least they were until Patrick Ewing retired. Everything went downhill afterwards. They have been making bad decisions ever since. I won't even get into the decision the NBA made to cut the games in half on local TV when they went to ABC. Lets just say it made me hate watching basketball even more.

If you want to participate in this meme, just leave a comment and I'll pick your letter. Or leave it in Jodi's journal Looking Beyond The Cracked Window.

P.S.: I am still asking for suggestions for a wedding gift. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. To the anonymous commenter. Thank you for your tip. I don't know who you are, but I will consider asking her sister if she is registered. I never new that brides to be could register at stores, I thought only soon to be moms only did this for there baby showers. Thanks!

2 comments:

Ari said...

Wow, you were really creative with that K. Awesome, man. I agree with Stephaine. Cash is always good.

Ari

TJ said...

How cool is this?
Great in "K" fun to read and interesting as K never looked so good...TJ