Thursday, November 17, 2005

Journal Links and such!


Right off the bat, I just want to say, that I haven't forgotten the others that read my journal. I plan on posting more links as soon as Bouk stops jumping on my keyboard (well he is, but I am kidding still). My eyes are tired and hurting since last night. Our registers at the desk have computer monitors and I must say that looking at monitors at work and at home can be draining to my eyes. Combined with the fact that I can't wear my former nemesis as much (the broken glasses), the eyes are hurting to say the least. It seems that lately every time I say i've gotten a new enemy, another one shows up. First it was my coats, then my glasses, then generic TV's now its Ad Banners.

I'm tired of the eyesores, will someone please rid me of the freakin' eyesores. I am waiting for Joe to bust out another entry in his journal, but I don't think I can wait much longer. I think I will lurk At Scalzi's and see what he has to say. I left my last entry in my AOL journal, but I am not going to black it out. I want them to see that I am serious. Of course I might lose some friends and fellow journalers in the process. I hope AOL will come to there collective senses and remove the banners before it's too late.


You know what the worse part of this is, I had promised that I would post a picture of my tree in the backyard when it turned its fall red colors, and some people were looking forward to it. Now this is on hold, as well as any of my other ideas. It really, really sucks! Struggle between good and evil, right vs. wrong. I hope that we can all post Victory in our Journals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles! How goes it? I do hope you can post a picture of that tree with the red leaves - I was looking forward to seeing it because like I might have said, here in Montana we don't get many red trees. Enjoy your day :)

betty

Kelly said...

I think I'm going to need to borrow that hat of yours, it's only 26 here and even inside i'm cold!