Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Have migrated (for awhile)

I can't believe I'm doing this. I invested so much time into my AOL journal. I can't believe that they had the nerve to post ad banners in our journals. I am upset to say the least, but I think I will be posting here to for the time being. By the way for those of you who don't know me, my name is Charles. I have a AOL journal called "Am I Thinking That?" I don't see any advertising here, but who knows that may change too. I think the banner on my AOL journal is like an eye sore.

For the record I like Blogspot already, because there is so many more options when it comes to composing a entry post.

3 comments:

BlogOmar said...

Found you finally, let me go and link you bro.

Ari said...

Cinisoul? Is that you? I found you because of one of Omar's links. I hope this is you, or I'm going to feel incredibly dumb.

Anyway, glad to see ya man! I only just pimped you and now we're both in new blogs. What a strange few days it's been.

Glad I found you though.

Kelly said...

How you likin the new digs? :-)
-Kelly http://pixiedustnme.blogspot.com/