Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm not dying, but I can sort of relate!

Five Stages of Grief:
Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

Actually I was already depressed, so that one is out of place for me. I became sad, after the "Great Exodus" occurred. I didn't feel like reading or writing in my journal for a short time, and then I got my journal here at blogspot and still felt empty. I felt this way right up until Redsneakz answered my Secret Sentence and I felt better. Now I am willing to compromise. If they put up a disclaimer or give us an option to choose which ads we want, or just take them down totally I am all for it. Eventually I will probably just accept the stupid Ad considering there is one on my yahoo profile and resume my AOL journal. If so, I still will used this journal too.

No comments: