Friday, May 05, 2006

An unposted entry, until Now!

I was going to post another emotional entry, but I don't think I will this time. I'll see how I feel tomorrow, and then maybe...

I wrote this post just below this paragraph, a week before I started working out. I never posted it on my blog because of the silliness of it, and because of my foot (again, another reason to amputate LMAO)


Last week when I started my workout, I wore my new pair of sweat pants. I planned it all two weeks prior, what I didn't plan for was a unforeseen issue from wearing them. After I put my new sweat pants on, I started hearing a funny noise. One that sounded strangely familiar. It was a sound that I heard during my childhood. I swore I would never forget this sound, but somehow I did. I can't even remember type of pants I was wearing (update I do now they were quarteroys), but I remember how much attention I was getting. It wasn't for the look either. Just like the sweat pants my pants from my past went SWISH.

It didn't affect me when I was on my exercise bike, because my feet weren't together. When I tried to loosen up my arms however it was a different story. I would walk around, and as I did (swish, swish). As I rubbed my legs together, they went swish, swish, swish. It didn't end there either. When I went downstairs to take my PS2, all I could focus on was swish, swish, swish, swish... When I was playing DDR Max 2, I think all of the swishing, is what caused me to have a bad game and not fatigue. I'm not surprised I didn't have the swishing in my sleep, because it has been awhile. Reminds me of my first week as a cashier. I was wringing up and cashing customers out in my sleep. Kind of how Uma Thurman's Character (Black Momba) was punching walls while she was sleeping in Kill Bill Volume 2.

Until next time: Swish Swish!

4 comments:

Chris said...

There once was a dude named Charley,
And working out was his wish
But instead of getting bulked up and gnarly
All he did was go swish swish!

Funny entry, my good man!


Chris
My Blog

X. Dell said...

I know how that is when a piece of clothing makes a noise that just gets on your bloody nerves. That's why I haven't worn corduroys for years, even when they were fashionable.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember corduroy pillows. They made headlines.

DesLily said...

lol.. the funny part is everyone has had pants that "swish".. i'm not sure if that means they don't even realize what they are hearing.. or they are trying to ignor it lol.. i have a pair of cords.. i'm not thrilled with the noise either!

Chelle said...

::whispers:: My nylons go swish swish on bloat days.... ROFL @ that visual!