Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Two things

First thing!

I was on my break earlier this evening. The Six o'clock news was on, and I really didn't want to hear about anything bad so I changed the Channel looking for some laughs. The Simpsons come on at 6 in syndication on our local fox station. So I watched that and got a few laughs, when all of a sudden, "We interrupt regular programming for the following Special Report". Damn more bad news, can't I watch Homer Simpson stuff a slice of pizza in between his fat rolls without being interrupted because the president vetoed a bill that EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW HE WAS GOING TO VETO IN THE FIRST PLACE...HELLO. Not to mention the fact that it was on three other networks, and one of those three owns the fox affiliate. I got up and turned the TV off! They just want to make themselves look good and the Democrats look bad. Either way I don't care about there bickering. What I care about is lives are being lost, while cheap talk and posturing on both sides is wasting time and the very money they need for the war. It just goes to show you that politics is just bull. Nothing but a waste of time if you ask me.

Secondly

Everyone knows by now that I am counting down to Amel Larrieux's new album, and I want it badly. But...Do you know what I am really dying for??? I have been waiting for it since October of last year, and now its seven days away. I have been waiting for .Hack GU Volume 2 Reminisce. I have been dying for it, and I can't wait until I can become the "Terror Of Death" again. The .Hack games have become my favorite now over Final Fantasy. It may surpass Xenosaga if I like volume 2, Especially if it has more scenes like the one below. One thing is for sure though, Haseo has taken Over as my favorite video game character. Now I have a dark character that I can relate to and a character of light that I can relate to, even though Spider-Man is going through a dark period right now. I wish I had this kind of power. I could rule the world HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA. (LOL) Then there would be no preempting of my favorite shows, unless it was really really important.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not happy with the way things have to be done in Washinton either. However, I have resigned to the fact that in order for anything to be done at all in the big picture, a lot of things that seem like a waste of time HAS to be done that way. It is a shame, really.

You know what, Charles? Maybe I live in a cave, but if it weren't for you, I would STILL have never heard of Amel Larrieux. The only place I ever see that name is on your blog. :)

Chelle said...

Who is Amel again? Yer counting down for what? This is this first I have heard of it.... heh

tfg said...

Faux News is the worst of a bad lot.

Kelly said...

now wait a minute - you're still bloggins over here TOO???