Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Someday (Soon I hope)

You came to my job... it made me so happy...
Looking so beautiful in that white dress. We sat down on a bench outside and held hands. It felt so nice and so right. Never had this feeling before. This closeness, it felt so right and so nice. When I looked into your eyes I knew I just wanted to stay there forever. We cuddled and something felt wrong, like I was being pulled away. I didn't want to go, but I had no choice. It felt so real that day, and now I can't let go. I woke up from that dream and hurt a little, but at least it was a happy one. Someday I hope it just seems like a dream...

Love... the Miracle

5 comments:

Chris said...

Intriguing post....makes me wonder who SHE is :)

shari said...

Dreams can come true...

Sage Ravenwood said...

Sounds like a beautiful dream dear friend. I wish this for you. (Hugs)Indigo

Charles said...

Thanx everyone.

She was just a dream Chris, never saw her before in my life, yet she was beautiful.

shari said...

tweet tweet :)